Customer reviews

Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Inox Stainless Steel Frying Pan, 2.5 Litre / 24 cm
Style Name: Frying Pan|Change

on 4 October 2017
I've used several pressure cookers, this is one of the best. Quick to come to pressure, quiet and easy to use. Used daily for several months now, have bought a second one as a gift. I also have one of the larger Kuhn Rikon pressure cookers which is just as good.
on 24 December 2012
This pressure cooker has exceeded my expectation. It is easy to use and very well constructed. If you can afford it you should always buy the non-stick version which makes cooking and cleaning the product a joy.

Unlike many other pressure cookers this one is more modest in size and is ideal for 1 person up to a small family.

This product is very highly recommended for professional chefs right down to novices.
on 8 May 2017
I purchased this product in 2013 and only used this pressure cooker about 12 times a year maximum. It originally worked fine until this year. It has a 10 year warranty and I am having trouble with the pressure valve and the top broke. It's a great product when it's works
review image review image
on 5 January 2013
Bought this as I make a lot of Indian curries for my cafe bar, cooking meat usually takes ages but with this I am able to pressure cook the meat which leaves the meat tender and cuts down the time of cooking. So far no problems. Will be purchasing a larger one for home shortly.
on 17 December 2016
You will need to change the top handle every year due to its poor choice in materials. It splits with regular use. I am on my third handle. Apart from this it's one of the best pressure cookers we have ever had, just be prepared to spend an additional £12 every year!
review image
on 18 May 2016
This is our second KR frying pan, the first one had the teflon coating which is a bad idea on a frying pan as it eventually burns.
Probably, the most versatile pan you will ever own.
on 21 March 2016
Excellent quality product.. Best price in the UK. Fast delivery. Very good service. Thank you very much...
on 11 December 2014
This is a great no nonsense pressure cooker. It might be a bit on the heavy side for some people, but it is well worth the cost.
on 19 September 2017
well build but bigger than I thought. would be better if the lid was flatter!
on 11 January 2015
Best Pressure cooker I've had love it and it's so silent. I will be back for another one