Format: DVD|Change

on 11 May 2017
This is a good film. I enjoyed it and it is really clever. Maybe not worth all the hype that its been given even though it is a classic and you can see why. Its completely different from anything I've watched and the stunts are amazing.
on 7 May 2017
When this film ended, I was a bit confused. The storyline is finally fleshed out completely in the films that follow, so I recommend going straight on to the second, and then the third film in the series.

So far as the basic premise of a world where we're all hypnotised into believing the world is different to reality, I think there's a lot to be said for this viewpoint.
on 18 March 2017
It's the matrix - enough said
on 1 June 2017
I watched the Matrix when it first came out and got lost, bored and gave up. I watched it recently and got it. what an amazing film so I got drawn in and went for all three films. Wonderful on so many levels.
on 14 June 2017
A film that became a cult classic.

Far and above anything before and not much can touch it decades on.

Action , eye candy , huge story and existentialism.

We all live in the Matrix.
on 22 October 2015
Saw it in 1999 when it was first released and oh my goodness, how it has been written and talked about ever since. The amazing thing is that quantum physics is on the cusp of proving it to be prophetic.
on 14 May 2017
Always good, every time you watch it. Still not bored of this one after 20 years!
on 21 June 2017
In my opinion one of the best sci fi films I have ever seen, if not the best. Fantastic!
on 29 May 2017
A Classic, thought provoking movie that opens perspectives
on 15 June 2017
The Matrix. Nothing else to be said!