Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 26 March 2015
Another amazingly good choice from the OXO range. It makes grating anything a pleasure! (Hate doing it normally!) Very well designed not to clog and to be able to hold it for ages without abandoning the task of grating. Saves washing up my electric grater as it is handy in a drawer!
on 30 April 2015
Ok, it's a grater - what's to review. It works, and because it is an OXO grater the grip makes things much easier to deal with. Good for lots of grating, or just a quick addition to a pizza. Ideal. And for the price, great quality.
on 17 February 2015
Judging by the product picture I wasn't expecting it to be as sturdy as it is.

What I love about this product:
- Rubber handle ensures a firm grip especially if your hands are wet or damp.
- The rubber corners provide adequate stability when used upright into a bowl.
- Can be used resting over a bowl.
- Grates all sorts of things with ease: hard and medium cheeses, nuts, garlic, ginger, carrots, lemon and orange zest.
- Washes well in the dishwasher.
- Great price for a great product (I paid just over £7 in July 2014)

Having had this grater for 7 months I haven't had a problem with it to date.
I don't use this very often - probably once ever 1-2 weeks.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 3 March 2012
After a year or so of quite regular use, I can say that this grater has been very good and still works as well as the day I got it. The comfortable soft handle probably makes it worth paying a little extra for this compared to your standard graters.
Grates really well, makes light work of parmesan and even carrots however the way in which the grater and the handle combined makes for a very weak structural integrity. You can actually feel the two arms moving around in the handle. This feels as though it won't last very long before​ snapping.
on 8 June 2016
Excellent grater, does exactly what it's supposed to do allowing for maximum yield. Just what I wanted, my previous one just clogged up and the lemon zest wouldn't come out, I would invariably end up with a totally clogged grater and hardly any lemon zest. Not anymore. Worth every penny as it will last a life time.
on 3 March 2012
The dependably high quality finish and thoughtful design of the OXO range is once again reflected in this excellent piece of kitchen kit. Sturdy enough for anything the cook can throw at it, and elegant enough to join company at the table with the parmesan. Recommended.
on 3 June 2016
Not very versatile. Most fine graters I have used would also cope with standard cheddar cheese/other slightly softer foods. Unfortunately this doesn't, OK with parmesan or refrigerated chocolate but anything softer will stick to the cutting surface and not really grate properly. Disappointing.
on 15 December 2012
The OXO grater does just what is needed, grating cheese, zest etc. very easily . The design and quality are ideal - a very robust unit, easy to use and clean. We don’t put it in the dish washer; just in case. The other reviewers helped to make up my mind about this grater - so thanks for that. Well recommended, you will not be disappointed with this one.
on 16 February 2016
I bought this to grate lemon or orange zest, or cheese and I'm very pleased with the results. It also isn't a grater where I'm terrified of catching my knuckles on the grater itself as it is so comfortable to use. I'm a great Oxo product fan.