The best potato peeler by far.
BY FAR
10 stars out of 5. Maybe even 20.
You won't believe for how long I have gone without a good peeler. After the peeler I had used for years broke, I just couldn't find a good one. Bough an expensive metal one - it broke in a week. It didn't even peel good.
Then bought a cheap one. That one was complete garbage, and also broke.
Then after a few other I was just left with a knife.
Until I finally found this perfect thing. Better than any of the peelers I've used before. Even the old peeler I would always praise as the best one was complete garbage compared to this.
God, even if it was 5 times more expensive, I would still buy this thing. But it's not. It's cheap, cheaper than any other peeler I've bought, and it's perfect. Peeling potatoes is not a chore anymore, but a pleasure.
on 5 February 2018
I peel a lot of veg so having a comfortable, easy to use peeler makes cooking prep a lot easier. This particular peeler is bar far the best one I've use used. It's also sharp.

I accidentally knocked my old OXO peeler on to a hot cooking hob and it melted the top just enough to prevent the blade from swiveling. So I popped to a local supermarket and picked up an own-brand peeler, albeit the y-shaped type, but expected it to be a similar peeling experience. However it was so blunt that it was extremely difficult to use. Therefore I ordered a replacement OXO peeler and it arrived next-day, and it's back to easy peeling.
on 12 January 2017
Firstly this peeler is very comfortable to hold, so peeling a whole load of potatoes doesn't make your hand ache nearly as much.
It's a good size and feels extremely sturdy. I have peeled a variety of vegetables from carrots to sweet potato and squash and all with much ease. I haven't had it for very long so can't comment on how long it lasts however it feels like really good quality so hopefully will last a while.
It's easy to clean making this a really good purchase. No dissapointed at all!!
on 8 November 2016
Let me start off by saying that I am half Irish and I have grown up eating potatoes all my life and they are still part of my weekly almost daily diet. Needless to say when I was old enough I was put to work peeling the potatoes for dinner, so I have many years of experience in peeling potatoes, which would you believe it came in handy today. :)

Where some people prefer the french peeler, I would really like to recommend this one and I have even convinced my girlfriend to change and it's the only one she will use now. It is easy to hold within your hand and will not slip if it gets wet because of the plastic and non-stick grips on the side. It provides a really smooth action when peeling and if you get used to it you can get through a potato large or even small in 10-15s, I have never managed to cut my finger either and I have been using one of these for over 5 years. The only thing which doesn't hold up to my standards, but I hardly ever use it is the little nose piece to dig out imperfections in the vegetables.

This is undoubtedly the best peeler you could buy and comes with my full recommendation.
on 9 January 2018
I never thought I would bother to review a vegetable peeler but I was so impressed I felt compelled to do so. Don’t hesitate to purchase this if you are taking a look. Ipurchased another make at the same time but this is far superior. I have never owned a peeler as I’ve always used a knife, but with a recent purchase of new knives and my bad habit of peeling towards meant I needed one for safety reasons. I absolutely love it and wish I’d bought one years ago. Highly recommend
on 20 February 2017
It's the only potato peeler I use. I had one for over 9 years and some muppet in my family threw it away with the peelings so I was so glad it is still available to buy. Great for both left and right handers.
on 6 October 2017
This and my Fissler are my favorite peelers ever which is why I own several of each. This particular peeler is super comfortable in the hand. It's a treat to have a brand-new one, however, as the blade on my previous one had become quite worn (we peel constantly in our house and have owned it for a decade or so). Quality construction and very durable.
on 29 January 2017
My neighbour has a drawer full of Peelers and has cursed every one as being useless, but then I bought her this OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler
and now there is a song in her heart and a twinkle in her eye when she uses this, it really is the only one that she can hold with comfort.
Very happy to recommend and very happy to let her do my peeling as well.
on 7 November 2017
I had been looking for a peeler to speed up vegetable preparation for a slow juicer and this is the best that I have ever used. It is so sharp that there is almost no resistance to motion. Of the three peelers tested it has the least waste. The depth of cut is just right. The grip is very good.
on 24 June 2014
This is a brute of a thing. I've got biggish hands, but this feels as though it's designed for some hulking brute who'd probably be able to scare the peel of a potato just by looking at it funny. It's massive. And sharp. And peels things with the ruthless efficiency of a trained killer.

In the end I think our kitchen was too boring for this peeler, one morning I woke up and it was gone. I don't know whether it decided to go back to its true calling in the special forces or whether its past finally caught up with it and it was "disappeared" by some shadowy black-ops unit.

In any case, it's a very good peeler, but I think I'll buy something a little less combative to replace it.