Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 16 May 2017
My 12 month old rented this on Amazon Fire TV...twice! Little Sod could have rented Hard to Kill or something.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 June 2017
Great dvd I lost my other series of this so had to get them again...this time I'm keeping eye on them
on 18 June 2016
I love this classic 80's film their always the best! I ordered this film for my dad's father's day present and even though I only ordered it a couple of days ago it was received today being Saturday morning! I'm absolutely delighted! fantastic service guys! I'll definitely be buying from you again. A* service Downton-Direct!
on 8 May 2014
a hilariouse film as a bunch of rookies train to become the police finest with love ,and a sergeant that tries anythingto getrid of them ,recommended
on 30 July 2017
One of the best 80's films ever made!!!!!!!!!
on 17 April 2017
Classic 80's film. Worth a watch
on 16 April 2017
Classic
on 4 March 2016
Saw this as a kid and remember loving it. Saw it as an adult... it has not aged well. The casual homophobia and racism that flew over my head as an eighties teenager (I didn't remember any of it) now make for painful viewing. 3 stars due to historical interest only.
on 19 June 2017
The filming was excellent. This film is a good one I've seen in recent years. The actor's acting is in place. I watched this video by myself. The ending was unexpected. The plot is tortuous.
on 23 May 2000
This is the first of the Police Academy series and still to this day the best. When i watch this movie i still laugh, but with the others i could just bare a simple smile. With Mahoney, Jones getting up to misheive you cant help to look away. I will always remember this film for the Blue Oyster Bar, which was the brunt of jokes i made going threw my teenage years. This is a classic typical good, up beat feeling film. A must see for all kind of generations.