on 9 May 2016
Jim Carrey - sometimes spectacularly brilliant, sometimes, erm, I wish I hadn't see that..! However, I believe this movie ties with The Mask as the perfect vehicle for his talents.

Not only is Carrey utterly hilarious, incredibly quick, and just plain crazy in this movie, but he is also surrounded by an excellent cast, and all are expertly directed. In fact, everything is just perfect - the camera angles are spot on, the editing is a masterpiece in timing, the script is inspired, and the soundtrack supports it all excellently.

...but enough of the analysis! This movie is a non-stop hoot, yet it is also touching and tender, and even a little philosophical - but ultimately, I watch it again and again to experience Carrey's explosively preposterous comedy - I just have to think of him and it brightens up even the most trying day!

It's a must-see - you'll never forget it, and always grin at recalling it!
2 people found this helpful
on 1 August 2016
A lawyer who tells the truth.? " AS IF "
Plenty of laughs in this movie.
The courtroom / commenting about the bird with big knockers in the lift / and the chase at the airport on the flight of stairs really are great.
Jim Carrey ~ what a barrel of laughs.!
on 13 October 2016
Bought this for my 7 year old as she has just discovered the delights of Jim Carey in the Ace Ventura films. This one wasn't such a hit as I think it was aimed at the older audience but she still found it funny in a few bits.
on 16 January 2016
Hilarious film, bought for my 13 year old brother for Christmas as mum wouldn't let him watch it. Oops.
Packaging is good, delivery was quick, the product itself is exactly what you would expect.
on 13 March 2018
Another Carey Family classic ....
on 30 May 2016
My Grandchildren loved this DVD despite being younger than 12. Hilarious and fast moving.
One person found this helpful
on 17 December 2017
A very great movie.
on 24 July 2017
Got for my nephew, loved it great quality
on 6 August 2017
Great movie. A must for anyone's collection
on 21 December 2016
One of my fav Jim Carrey movies . Watched it numerous times and still makes me laugh.