Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 13 March 2013
I love this movie. Recent conversation with a friends girlfriend revealed she hadn't ever watched it, when I couldn't find my own copy, I had to run right out and get this, just to make sure she was finally introduced to this film
She loved it too.. so yay
on 19 September 2014
Completely stunning .
I owned this amazing film on DVD and always thought that it looked incredible , but seeing it on blueray was like watching it again for the first time . Being able to watch Jim Hensons vision in such high definition is a joy .
on 27 September 2014
Had not seen this for years so ordered it on DVD. Its still a great film, good for adults and even better for families, or kids who would appreciate the story. Good v Evil with some comedy and (mild) scary moments to keep youngsters interested.
on 22 September 2014
I bought this one for my grand children but as they have to wait a couple of years (because they are still too young) nanny watched it. It is superb and a little frightening for small children. I am sure they will enjoy it when time is right.
on 7 June 2015
I grew up watching this and found it recently on blu ray, no hesitation to buy it and Im glad I did, picture quality for me was perfect, excellent release, cant fault it at all, took be back to my childhood and loved every minute of it
on 21 June 2016
So pleased to have got this film on DVD . I used to watch it a lot years ago as my young son loved it and I wanted my grandsons to see it and watch how films were before 3D and special effects . It's just as good now as it was then .
on 1 February 2016
A brilliant, classic, amazing film which everyone should see. Perfect for those who remember when this came out and for smaller people who have never seen it - they all love and it keeps them entertained for view after view
on 18 October 2000
My brother, sister and I watched Dark Crystal when it came out 18 years ago, we were then 19,23 and 24 years old. We loved it. We are now 37,41, and 42 and guess what .... we all still think it is our favorite film.
on 6 March 2016
This is the first time I have seen this film, hence the rental rather than a purchase, and I must say how much I enjoyed it. It did take a little bit of getting into at first but overall I thought it was a good story.
on 6 October 2013
One of my favourite films from when I was younger now has a 2-disc set filled with great features which pleases me greatly, if you have a young son/daughter then you could do much worse than show them this classic.