Customer reviews

on 19 March 2017
Kids love them
on 15 October 2017
3 & 6 yr old loved it.. same old brilliant bob... in artic conditions, nice change... shame about the music it drives me 😡
on 3 November 2017
Remarkable
on 22 December 2009
This box set has been a big hit with my toddler. There are plenty of episodes so hasn't started driving me crazy yet. I would definitely recommend it for Bob the builder fans.
on 22 May 2013
Bob the builder is like a family member our grandsons love coming & choosing a dvd to watch together you never fail to deliver on time & quality is second to none thank you. a happy nan.
on 29 October 2009
Bought this for my grandson as I was fed-up watching his other Bob dvd's. Both he and I are delighted with this. You get a lot for your money. Thank you.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 March 2014
grandson age three loves Bob, ahd was really pleased with this. He was a little disappointed when he first opened the box as he'd thought there were going to be toys in it ( ahhh....) but when he realised they were dvd's he soon picked one out to watch. Fantastci value for the price.
on 15 November 2010
nothing wrong with this product, but just so you know, it contains 13 episodes but the complete series 1 and 2 box set is cheaper and contains 26 episodes
66 Comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 January 2010
Bob the Builder is joined by his trusty and sensible sidekick Wendy, and helped by his well-meaning machines to make the world a better place. Great toddler entertainment - and a triple pack means that there is plenty for Bob-weary parents to choose from.
on 18 March 2010
I bought this DVD for my grandson when he comes to stay with me on a Wednesday, he really enjoys watching Bob the Builder, and this DVD keeps him quiet and out of mischief while I get on with my
jobs, so in my book that is excellent. Nannie