Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 10 April 2015
US Marshals is a really good movie to watch and own. Some say its a continuation of The Fugitive and I have to agree. It has the same style. I wont spoil the story for anyone that has not watched it. The blu ray quality is very hard to give it a fair review as sometimes is really good but other times its very grainy and on night time scenes it suffers a bit. not really good. I cant rate it that high on quality. Its just above average considering the age of the movie.Its fare to give it 6.5/10 on blu ray quality. I wish they would have done a better job as I love the movie. I have it on dvd as well.On the movie itself i rate it 8/10 which is really good. For the UK guys that are looking to get this it works fine on my blu ray which it is great. I recommend this movie to anyone as the action is really impressive and Tommy Lee Jones and Wesley Snipes do a great job as always. A very enjoyable movie for everyone that love action. Great Seller. Fast delivery from the US so thank you.
review image review image review image
on 4 March 2017
Brilliant film favourite of the family, just had the video and no player, now we can watch it whenever we want too. Marian…
on 11 July 2017
Great movie
on 28 October 2015
Brilliant film.
on 15 March 2012
This film happens to be one of those gem of a films that does justice to having a sequel film made, this film is gripping and well though out, although not quite as good as the first in my own opinion its not far off from being my favourite film, the film delivers in so many aspects and the actors compliment each other too
on 14 October 2015
great film...
on 25 May 2017
good sevicer
on 26 April 2017
Great film
on 24 May 2017
great
Viewed this many years ago and had the good fortune to rewatch it recently from a Region 1 Special Edition which is choc-a-bloc full of bonus features including a commentary by the director,Stuart Baird.The disc is double sided with a superb widescreen presentation of 131 minutes of the film and most of the copious extras on the reverse side.

The bottom line for me is that this is an entertaining film with plenty of action and characters that keep the plot going throughout (there were sequences that I had forgotten from my 1st watch) but the film does not reach the high standards of its 'parent', 'The Fugitive' made in 1993 and which introduced us to several of the characters that reappear in this sequel.
The main failing IMO is the lack of a main character as played by Harrison Ford in the original : a vulnerable innocent ordinary man (a doctor) who had to step up to the mark and prove his innocence against a sophisticated,powerful villain.We were with him all the way as he stumbled inexorably towards the final confrontation with the men who framed him.
Not unlike the Richard Hannay figure in 'The 39 Steps' which will always be the benchmark to me in this type of thriller.

Wesley Snipes plays the supposedly framed innocent man here, and he is ex-Special Forces and an ex-Government agent and probably would have sorted everything out on his own without Tommy Lee Jones and his team who seemed to be back up to the proceedings.To my eyes he didn't bring the confused innocence that Ford's character bestowed into the plot of 'The Fugitive' and the main emphasis of this later film remained on Jones's Marshal Gerard. Jones simply could not repeat his Best Supporting Actor Oscar , the plot,script and acting just weren't good enough.
Worth a watch for action hounds but the earlier film tops it by far.