on 3 March 2016
Can't believe this is 20 years old now! But the kids love it...
on 8 January 2017
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 24 September 2015
All Star, all time classic and family favourite. Kids still enjoying it through to 6th Form :o)
on 26 January 2017
thanks
on 8 January 2014
This was a present for my 17 year old son who had asked me to buy it. As we no longer have a HMV or similar shop in our local town I have to resort to buying older DVDs online. It arrived quickly and he thoroughly enjoyed watching it.
on 26 September 2016
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 21 January 2014
My son has loved this film for years and he always trys to catch it when it is on TV . So when he requested it on DVD for Christmas I didn't hesitate to buy t it for him . He now can watch it whenever he wants , which he has several time .
I was very pleased as it arrived quickly in time for Christmas as it was a late request . The price I paid was also excellent .

So 5 stars all round .
on 13 January 2016
My son's favourite film - at 23 he wanted it - I got it for him for Christmas , it's what Mum's do
on 17 August 2012
Bought for my seven year old son, he loves it but he is a lover of retro cartoons like Loony Tunes anyway. He is also enjoying the basketball action and it says a lot that a film that is about two decades old can still impress in these days with all the advances in animation techniques and 3D.
on 30 October 2017