Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

on 23 February 2005
Three animals run away from their make-do home while their family is away, specifically to find them. This film takes you through all their entertaining and sometimes tragic adventures.
I can honestly say this is one of the only films I have cried at, because I am a great animal lover and this film pushed all the right buttons! I think any animal lover is sure to love it like me!
on 28 December 2005
This film is from Disney and stars two dogs and a cat,
This is about a film torn apart when the animals owners move in a small apartment and are forced to leave thier pets with a family friend.
The three domestic animals have may adventres as the bid to find their loving owners and find their way home.
This pulls at your heartstrings late on as you get to know the animals you may hate dogs or cats but 5his film enderes to to all three.
You'll love Sassy the Cat she has the best lines.
Tears will come to your eyes and you'll want cry you may not like weepy film but if you like Disney this is a must.
on 18 November 2000
This is an action packed exilerating,adrenalin rushing video.My favourite character is Sassy bacause she is really bossy and fusses over what she looks like,a little bit like me! Shadow is a rather old fashioned well behaved dog and it nearly made me cry when he fell down a mine shaft at the railway station.Then last but not least theres chance the bulldog I think that chance is the funniest of them all and when he was afraid of the turkey I nearly cried from laughing so much! Overall I really like this video, I have had this video for five years and have watched it on numerous occasions and it is one of my favourites,I would recomend it to anyone.
on 4 September 2013
Quality isn't great but it's a lovely film! Just amazing to see how far technology has come on since that film was made!
Good heart warming story nonetheless, I laughed!
on 1 December 2010
I will keep it short and sweet,I LOVED THESE THREE FILMS,they are so hilarious and sad and funny and brilliant,made my eyes wet,crying with laughter one minute and sad the next,a rollercoaster ride,and they are animals,if you buy them please check the Region as some of you seem to have a problem with what region we are in or send them outside the region we are in,we are in the UK and we are Region 2,USA region 1,rest of the world,Have`nt got a clue.If you have a Player check to see its play region,or buy one for UK they are cheap as chips at present.
Get these Three films they are a real delight animal antics and good script,best bits for me,the Boxer and the whippy Tree,the Boxer,the Fish and the Grizzly bear,Happy Viewing,Happy Crimbo.:))
on 26 September 2015
hello.
I am deaf.
I want with Subtitles: french
I look at a film DVD but there N is not Subtitles: french C is important for me.
No language french
I am disappointed
Hold me with the current.
Christophe BRONDEAU
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 January 2015
This may sound crazy, but i bought this dvd for my dogs. We put it on the tv while we go out, and we set it to repeat. Our dogs used to trash the house and bark for the duration that we were out, and it led to a few complaints from our neighbours. we stumbled across the film on tv one day and noticed our dogs sat and watched the whole film. So we decided to buy it and it has worked. I swear my Golden Retriever thinks she is actually in the film. I have to say though, that secretly, i also enjoy the movie.
on 16 January 2013
I would really like Homeward Bound on Blu Ray a box set would be great.
The film is 20 years old now so they really should do this.

I really like number 2 would give it at least a 6 out of 10.
The first would get an 8 out of 10.
on 10 December 2013
Oh. Peter !! (The phrase I've remembered for years, since I first saw this version of the film.) A lovely, funny, heartwarming family film, beautiful camera work and scripted voice-over interpretations that are just so clever. I would class this film as a MUST for every family collection.
on 23 April 2013
This film is a classic for me, I remembered watching this as a child and I wanted to relive it. I was a little worried as films may not seem the same when you watch them again when you are older. This film however did not disappoint me. Its got a lovely story line, myabe a little cheesy but its expected. The story line is about 2 dogs and a cat trying to get home. The character of the dogs and cat are brilliant and even though the dogs and cat mouths don't move like modern animal films, you really feel the character's. This film is highly recommended and even if you have seen it before you should relive it or perhaps show itpto a younger generation so they can enjoy it.

Fantasic film for me!