on 30 September 2014
I apologize that I will be writing about the regular version since I haven't quite gotten around to watching this yet - but hey, the fact that i bought the uncut version despite already owning another copy already speaks volumes! It's one that I have watched repeatedly over the years when the mood sets it. The circus background truly captivates and relationship sweetly tender.
Dislikes - absolutely none I can think of.
7 people found this helpful
on 13 March 2015
I was looking forward to this but have to say I was disappointed. Neither of the characters - although both beautiful actresses - could engage my interest and I didn't really care what happened to them. That said, there are some lovely moments; it was just too 'arty' for my taste, and I hadn't expected it to be so. I will watch it again, though, because I often find that a second viewing enhances my enjoyment. But, for me, it didn't quite hit the spot.
One person found this helpful
on 22 May 2014
Really good film which was thoroughly enjoyable. The main theme of lesbian seduction was very appealing. Great storyline and a good ending to the film (which is sometimes lacking in lesbian movies).
5 people found this helpful
on 23 June 2016
The-movîè-was-gôôd
Enjoyed_very-muçh
on 9 January 2016
beautifully created film. Stunning cinematography -
on 11 May 2016
Touching story, beautifully acted. I return to it again and again.
on 3 September 2015