Customer reviews

Price:£7.50+ £2.80 shipping

on 2 May 2017
Good video. VHS quality not bad at all. Prompt delivery
on 20 August 2015
DVD arrived promptly and well packaged. I bought this because I had seen it previously at a friends and wanted to watch it again so I know I will enjoy it again and again.
on 18 March 2017
as described many thanks
on 7 October 2017
Good quality
on 19 January 2013
WoW ! It is not many films that can make all my senses pay full attention and take my whole body & soul into this film where the characters and stories are. I watched it twice and then ordered it from Amazon to go with a collection of My greats to keep and watch forever. Emily Mortimer and Brendon Coyle made the film for me. But every character was great !! The was suspense and intrigue and no violence. Lovely. Its a girlie film for sure and one to be cherished in my lifetime.
on 7 February 2017
Received this DVD very quickly, great story, well worth getting.
on 28 February 2018
bought as a gift, Mum loved it
on 11 August 2016
I love Catherine cookson movies, and this one is rather good, very good acting and storyline.
on 26 June 2016