on 7 September 2016
The old ones are the best!!
My grandson enjoys this so much. He is 4. There is no thought process needed. Where there is a bomb it has the letters b-o-m-b spelled out on it. The shark repellent is so hilarious as is the rubber shark fixed on batman's knee and, which later throws itself in front of a torpedo to save the duo. I never tire of watching something I thought was thrilling in my younger days to how simplistic I see it now. (Aahh memories.)
I would recommend to any parent or grandparent. The innocence of this crime fighting duo is to be applauded. No drugs or violence or swearing, and of course you could never guess who the people are without their masks on!! ( my grandson wasn't certain, but thought he was so clever when he guessed correct) All the family love it. GREAT BUY 11/10 FANTASTIC PURCHASE ENJOYMENT 11/10
on 2 September 2015
This movie is so wittily scripted and beautifully camped up that it's a treat on many levels.
Hadn't seen it for 30 or more years and I think I enjoyed it more this time, the picture and sound quality is excellent.
It's a shame Batman has become such a dark ,serious character over the years watch this and remember when he was fun ; Adam West is a pure class act along with the rest of the cast.
on 1 June 2017
Saw this with friends who were strangers to the series and they could get over the versatility of the utility belt or everything being labelled or sticking 'bat' in front of everything in a grand branding effort. Sadly not much of the biff, zapp, thump, crash :( Still every bit the enjoyable.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 January 2017
Anyone who loved the Batman series has to add this film to their collection. A great dvd with a few extras.
on 15 August 2016
The final piece to the Batman discography , to date .. KAPOW, DONG, SMACK . Old school Batman , love it and definitely one for any bat mad collector
on 30 August 2016
What a classic i can remeber watching this as a kid myself ,my son wanted this as he had seen it ,well package and arrived fast
on 6 February 2016
watched this when I was very young my dad took me to see it he said it was one of the worst films he ever seen but I loved it , got this for my young son and daughter to watch they loved it but I can see what my dad thought of it although its quite funny.
on 8 May 2015
As much as I love the Nolan films, Adam West will always be my favourite Batman and this film - with the bomb sequence, shark repellent and the huge cast of villains - is just about perfect.
on 11 March 2016
really quick delivery, film with the Catwoman, Joker,Penguin,Riddler,, as featured in the 1966s batman tv series
on 21 November 2016