Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£24.95+ £1.26 shipping

on 24 July 2009
I like this box set as it is, as for me it has a lot of classic tunes on it & i am over the moon its not mixed (I hate mixed cds).
For me its the later stuff i don't like very much, So its all a matter of opinion!.
on 2 January 2001
React have released a CD which colaborates some of the label's greatest hits to celebrate their 10th anniversary. The first CD looks at the "Belgian Techno" from the label's earlier years, something of a shambles. Each track is a horrifying mixture of synth loops which make eardrums burst and cheap old-fashioned basslines. Perhaps I am only being so critical because I was not into dance music during this era but neither where a lot of people. CDs 2 and 3 showcase some of React's more recent stuff and are only a touch better than the first. Notably the 2nd two Cds do include classic tracks such as "The Age Of Love", which still sends shivers down my spine whenever I hear it, "Love Stimulation" and "Access". But this is as good as the CD gets which is disapointing especially as I have enjoyed many of the records released on react. To make matters worse the CDs are not mixed, and I always feel this makes an album feel cheap.
44 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse