on 20 June 2017
I really enjoyed this film and it was good to see Brenda Blethyn attempting something different. Despite the negative reviews and the accusations that you've got to be a stoner to appreciate it (just shows people's mentality!) it's a fun film. Believe me I can think of a lot worse out there that have been given brilliant reviews.
on 24 July 2017
Warm lighthearted comedy,. On the silly side but well worth watching .
If you watch Dr Marting spot the location even Martin Clunes stars as the village Dr !!
Worth a watch
Some swearing so use your discretion when watching
on 31 July 2017
Great , lighthearted movie, everyone in our office has now seen it.
on 21 July 2017
Excellent film very funny sent one to my daughter know NZ also she enjoyed it aswell
on 21 May 2017
I really loved this film. Funny and heartwarming. Especially love the shop scene
on 20 June 2017
No way is this the hit comedy of the year, an fairly average film
on 4 September 2017
A brilliant film the whole family laughed and enjoyed it
on 25 July 2015
I brought this to replace my copy that mysteriously went missing from my collection, it's just a really enjoyable film, watch out for the scene in the shop, still makes me laugh!
on 11 March 2017
Great film to watch, funny and delightful with Brenda Blethyn.
on 22 April 2017
Funny, touching and perfect for a rainy Sunday afternoon