Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 October 2016
They play `Dance The Night Away' at one of my morning dance classes (rebellious or what?) and, as I've always liked it, I thought I'd give one of their CDs a try. I listen to it in the kitchen whilst cooking and doing the dishes and it's really nice and upbeat. I also realised that I knew another couple of the tracks and can remember doing a salsa class a few years ago to `Think of me when you're lonely' although I didn't realise at the time that it was a Mavericks tune.
on 23 May 2016
All the best Maverick songs are here, including my favourite line dance number "Dance the Night Away." If you only buy one Mavericks album, buy this one.
on 20 February 2014
I have several of the Mavericks CDs, this for me is the best collection so far. The is not a lover of this type of music, but I like all sorts. So I find the best place to play it, is when I am in the car alone (loder than normal of course)
on 17 January 2018
excellent CD. Great group
on 9 February 2018
BRILLIANT
VINE VOICEon 17 December 2015
Nice jolly upbeat tunes! Stand-out tracks for me are:
World Without Love
Are You Lonesome Tonight
Think of Me (When You're Lonely)
on 20 March 2014
Terrific album - cannot stop playing it. I also bought "Trampoline" to replace my old copy but found that I much preferred this compilation - there is not a single track that I do not like. If you like the Mavericks then this is the one to get!
on 30 November 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 31 July 2017
great c.d.
on 27 March 2018
Cna't help smiling as you listen