Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£10.87+ £1.26 shipping

on 10 June 2000
Having seen the film "Cocktail", I have searched for years, to find this one particular song "Shelter of your love". This is a superb song, and I'm delighted to have finally found it! I like the rest of the album too, in particular "Struggling Man" and "Wild World".
on 23 October 2012
Shelter of your love what you can't find on the cocktail soundtrack which was all I really wanted this cd for and then I listen to all the other tracks on this cd this is a must have cd I really am surprised by every single song shelter of your love I'm talking about the shelter of your love and I must say what a romantic song it's a good job I haven't already wore out this cd already
on 26 November 2014
Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy! How many x i had to Cross the River to say I LOVE YOU & YO MUSIC<<To Brown Eyes To Reggae Streets, Reggae Nights HOT DAM BOYEE you've Done Very Well My Man..ive Collected everyone of your SOUNDTRACKS TOO Beautiful Bra & God Bless You Jimmy. Run for the Shelter YES an ACE Track..But i don't Believe this IS the Ultimate Collector for i CAN DO a BETTER COMP that will THRILL The WHOLE LOT N ONE & The REAL GO!! YOU have the BEST VOICE IN REGGAE ive ever Heard<<UB40 yes But Not The Switcha RAGGA STYLE you PRODUCE & Serve that Beachy & Can DO DUB STEP if ya Will..Ya TOO GOOD ANYWAYZZ..The Best is ((CLIFF HANGER ALBULM))::My Friends Intro to Knowing JIMMY 4 REGGAE NIGHTS & BROWN EYES COLLECTOR<<<<<<GO STYLES GO JIMMY.
on 3 March 2016
Excellent album, full of all his best stuff.
on 10 August 2015
Lovely cd....nice and chilled out music...
on 20 November 2014
Great guy, great music.
on 5 August 2015
www.geoengineeringwatch.org

www.holographic-disclosure.com
on 26 April 2015
This is among one of my favorite Reggae CD's...

Mark.
on 15 May 2014
I lost all my music collection when I lost all my belongings. I am just very happy to be able to buy this one as some of my collection I can not find anywhere.
on 26 June 2015