Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£8.40+ £1.26 shipping

on 7 May 2017
I love Foo Fighters and I love this album. The CD I bought when the album first came out is scratched so it skips a bit on a couple of songs. Delighted I have a replacement. Arrived on time and in perfect condition.
on 22 September 2017
First of all, the version I received skips a little on Learn to Fly, but it's nothing too noticeable. This is my second favourite Foo Fighters album (after Wasting Light). There's not a single bad song on the album that I can think of.
on 14 July 2017
Amazing album, especially love the last few songs on it.
on 30 August 2017
A great album and one that grows on you.
on 18 July 2017
Excellent item great prompt service many thanks
on 9 August 2017
Arrived on time and s expected
on 2 December 2015
A great album, I have often heard it but never owned a copy until now. D.
on 6 August 2017
Very poor quality. Kept jumping all the time very frustrating
on 25 April 2015
An old friend of mine (he's 64!), by the name of David (in honour of ...Niven, I believe, have been led to, his parents were fans, and Nescafé drinkers, wasn't it Gareth Hunt - Gambit in 'The New Avengers' - who took over 'The Niv' in advertising such, long before the whole Gold Blend farrago, featuring Shoestring's wife and Anthony's head, oh lord I long for the old days), claims he likes all this sort of thing, 'Grudge' or whatever they used to call it, and while I don't despise it myself (do I?), I'm no great doodah? All that growling and shouting and purported angst, I just don't believe it. Plus he's had something done with his gums along the way, must have.
on 10 June 2007
I actually got this cd by accident. i headed up to the tills to pay for an offspring cd in "Sanity" years ago. i got home opened the box and this cd was there, i thought id give it a try anyways before i took it back to exchange it for the offspring cd and to be honest i wasnt all that impressed, i put that down to the fact that i was far to young to know truely kick ass music when i heard it.
In the end anyways i took this one back and got the offspring one and 'went back to reality' but it was when i got into the Foos first album (which i think is probably the best cd they'll ever make) that i thought i would invest in this, as i had heard lots of good things about it. As soon as i put it on 'Stacked Actors' hit me hard making me think "where the hell have i been?" and to be honest the whole album is like that, simply put... it makes you happy no matter what mood you're in!
Listening through the album as a whole leads you to a song that i think is the second best song (only just behind Everlong!) the Foos have ever recorded - M.I.A.
The album is very summery sounding as its all sorta light and breezy and jammed full with some excellent songs. Make sure though that if you do listen to the album as a whole you dont miss out on M.I.A as it truely is kick ass and caps off the album perfectly!
It doesnt really sound like the rest of the Foos records when you compare them but dont let that put you off, if you appreciate all kinds of music you're sure to be open-minded enough to like this cd, just take it as it is - a brilliant cd, a cd that any other band can only dream of making!