Top positive review
Read it, grasp the concept, buy it
on 16 July 2017
This works great, house still hasn't burnt down, and nobody has died of smoke inhalation.
I remember this time my neighbours house was on fire at about 1am, and I could smell it come through the walls so I ran outside and absolutely hammered their door down trying to wake them up, and the neighbour opened the door and I said "your house is on fire" and she replied "I don't think so..." while her stairwell was so full of smoke I couldn't see past halfway the stairs. Turns out they never checked the batteries in their smoke alarms, and also I was right and their house was on fire, but the fire services dealt with that in the end.
Seriously, everyone needs this in their home, and needs to make sure it works. I mean, not necessarily this smoke alarm specifically, but get a fine smoke alarm. It is 10 quid and saves your life. Why is this something people even need to be told?! I'm just saying, I don't live next door to all of you, right? That would be too much to ask.