on 24 September 2017
Very happy....mega value..
on 12 May 2017
My husband loves it
on 2 June 2017
Excellent torch for using when I'm walking my dogs in the woods or over the big fields. Long distance of light & very powerful. I would highly recommend it.
on 31 October 2017
First class
on 26 August 2017
Thanks
on 10 July 2013
a great torch but wen i got it there was no batteries wen it said that it came with them
on 19 October 2012
Wow! What a torch. After having one of these I could never go to back to another torch. Apart from being really bright, and the range is amazing, I feel totally safe as a lone women going out at night. I bought the the one that takes 4D cells, although this makes this a very heavy torch, it also makes it a very useful truncheon if (God forbid) it was required. My daughter is buying me a battery charger and 4D cell rechargable batteries, which will certainly help to keep the battery cost down. If you want a tough, good quality torch thats value for money and has a spare bulb in the cap and a 10 year warranty, then you can't go wrong in my opinion!
on 26 February 2015
good
on 12 December 2010
This was purchased for me for a present after my other 3 cell was stolen at work.
At first I thought it was a little big but once it's in your hand it really doesn't feel that much bigger than my old 3 cell!
Being a 4 cell, the beam is cracking! Seems to cast a much brighter beam than my 3 cell and for a much greater distance. Overall I am more than pleased with this one.
Having 4 D batteries inside makes it a little heavy if you hang it from a belt or like, but holding it in your hand is not that bad.
I think the downside would be replacing those 4 D batteries. Not that cheap. I am lucky that I can aquire the batteries from work at no cost at the moment.
As for the batteries, I have not used the torch that much to say if they drain quickly or not, but then , that depends on which batteries you use.
To finish, it is comfortable to hold and the quality is great too.
on 26 July 2017
Good quality, reasonable price and, most important, a bright beam of light!