on 24 February 2004
I have owned the cd for just over a week and I've been listening to it every night.....and so far its working! I've always been a really stressed out person and over the past week I've felt great, I've never felt so laid back!
I haven't yet fallen asleep in trance, but I always become very very relaxed. At the end of the cd, I awake very alert and refreshed.
Anyone who is worried about going into trance, don't be! You are free to wake up whenever you wish.
I've given it four stars for now because I'm still waiting to see if the effects of the cd last. At the moment, I would say this CD is worth every penny!
on 10 November 2002
Everybody knows of Paul McKenna. Most have seen his his hypnotic shows either on TV or live at one of his many shows around the world. So you would expect anything made by him to be of the best quality and highest standards. Well you won't be disappointed.
The CD has obviously been very carefully made using the features of a top recording studio. Paul uses his voice in a very clever way. The backing music is very effective and the overall result is nothing short of brilliant. His skills as a hypnotist are unsurpassed.
Best listened to through stereo headphones, I cannot recommend this CD enough. Buy it without further hesitation. The only thing I am surprised at is the low price! Worth its weight in gold.
on 14 January 2016
Load of nonsense with a wee story thrown in about a guy two tigers and a mouse
Didn't work for me anyway
on 15 August 2015
I don't know why I paid so much money for this. It really isn't worth this kind of money.
on 13 August 2003
It works, but make sure you do it every day.
on 8 December 2015
Great CD
on 26 June 2004
Save your money. It did not work for me, my wife, her sister or anyone else I know.