What Goes Up Might Come Down
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 December 2016
It is a masterpiece in timed delivery and wit from a man who knows and has practised every move
In reality who has a great respect for the subject
And fill it with so many fact .
You will find that year latter you will still remember
The fact that this after dinner speech is filled with.
I think it would have even made Queen Victoria laugh,
I recommend this recording if you like rib tickling story.
on 6 January 2017
As an ex-Shackleton and airline ground crew and Dave was a "Shack" driver I found this absolutely hilarious, even my wife's 17 year old Great Nephew thought that it was a hoot and he is Viet Namese. If you don't have a sense of humour and are of a sensitive nature then what are you doing in the aviation business, especially Coastal Command ? This job was far better than actually working and far more fun.
on 26 November 2017
Had the audio tape of this since the early 90's and have really enjoyed listening to it again.
on 14 May 2016
A friends dad attended this after dinner speech and gave me a cassette copy many moons ago which i still have . I was astounded to find this on CD and ordered it immediately . This is hilarious in my opinion . I am delighted with it .
on 14 April 2013
Originally had this on cassette,but it got lost so when i found out it was on CD had to have it
Recorded in the early 80s but still relevant today.His stories of his time as a pilot and Air Traffic Contoller will
put you off flying for ever but only in the best possible way.If you are in need of a really good laugh
buy this cd.I lent it to a couple of friends who immediately went out and bought their own copies
on 24 March 2015
An hilarious after dinner speaker. I had bought this as a cassette about 30 years ago and enjoyed it until the tape deteriorated; I was delighted when I was able to obtain this on CD.
This is a must for anyone who enjoys good, clean humour.
on 22 May 2016
This is absolutely brilliant. I'm a lapsed private pilot so I can connect with everything he's laughing at. My wife is a terrified flyer and I haven't yet decided when to play it to her...
on 28 April 2013
This is an after dinner speech from an air traffic controller, it is well presented and has you laughing from start to finish, it mentions our greatest aircraft Concorde, a nice reminder to those who remember that fabulous aircraft. His use of double entendre is well done and I find myself quoting bits often. An hilarious CD, well worth the money and played at least three times a week. Fabulous.
on 14 January 2013
David Gunson's delivery of this hilarious after-dinner speech is first class. It's especially funny for anyone who's interested in flight or aircraft, as David parodies his industry with comedy genius. I bought this for a Flight Simulator enthusiast and it went down a storm on Christmas day. There's nothing missing and although the show is a bit dated now (Concorde was still flying when this was recorded!) I'd recommend it to anyone.
on 9 November 2017
Very pleased with purchase....many thanks.