on 9 October 2012
Having recently enjoyed the musical "The Jersey Boys" I ordered this 24 track greatest hits compilation of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons. There are many such compilations and none of them are completely comprehensvie but this one chooses great songs, including my favourite Silver Star - which isn't always included and wasn't in the show, despite topping the charts in the 70s.

The only song I'd have liked included which is missing is "Diggin'", which was so effective in the Jersey Boys. As well as their well-known hits, several Four Seasons songs were covered by other artists who had big hits with them - Silence is Golden (Tremeloes), Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Andy Williams) and Working My Way Back To You, all included here. They were great songwriters as well as singers.

There are also included a few covers of other artist's songs here, The Beatles' We Can Work It Out, and The Walker Brothers The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore. My favourite songs though are the disco hits Who Loves You, December 63, Silver Star and also My Eyes Adored You, Walk Like A Man, Big Girls Dont Cry, Lets Hang On, The Night, Opus 17 and Grease.

This is a really good collection, and great value with no less than 24 tracks on one CD.
on 10 August 2017
Great CD, highly recommended. Fast postage. Thank you A*****
on 29 September 2017
excellent, has all the best on it. arrived on time in good order.
on 1 September 2017
This is a great CD with all the best tracks
on 30 October 2017
very good
on 18 March 2017
No problems
on 14 May 2014
ok
on 7 September 2015
I received this cd through the post
when it plays it breaks up here and there which makes me doubt if it is an original
up to this point I have always been happy with what I have received from Amazon
it did not cost a fortune and being a pensioner it is difficult to send it back
having said all that I am disappointed with the product
on 18 April 2015