Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

on 3 November 2014
Great item to occupy those minds
on 29 January 2011
Bought this for my 9 yr old Daughter. Instructions clear but you do need to pack the stuff really tight into the moulds, we used a cotton bud. We left ours for 40 sec and it worked great.
Bit fiddly and we nearly gave up after first attempts failed but made great balls when got hang of it.
on 13 February 2009
my son of 13 had this for christmas and even though he got an ipod, camera and loads of other stuff he said this was the best. made the balls for days and really enjoyed it.
on 13 February 2009
My son was given this kit for Christmas and was dead keen to make the "superballs". Huge disappointment and frustration followed when the moulding granules didn't fuse together - i.e. instead of having bouncy balls we had two mould halves filled with wet granules. The kit didn't include any suggestions about what to do (and neither did Interplay's website). Our own experiments suggested that we needed to leave the granules in the moulds for much much longer than instructed in the kit. But by then we were too fed up to continue.
on 3 January 2013
This went down really well with the recipient - he loved it. Ticked the 'doing science' box as well, so happy all round.
on 29 January 2012
This was a fall-bcck choice for my grand-daughter as what she originally 2wanted was sold out. It was well received but I have to say we were.nt exactly blown over with the end result. Overall, I think it was overpriced for what it was and the actual educational content was slight. 6/10
on 30 December 2011
my nearly eight year old was desperate for this for xmas and having read some reviews somewhere was a bit aprehesive about it actually working but no problem it works great just make sure you pack the moulds tightly with the granules. do this by tapping the mould on the plate when filling them up and pushing the granules down with a cocktail stick. the instructions are quite clear and start with the smallest ball first to suss out your method before doing all of it in one go. it does what it says on the box and theres enough for 2 or 3 complete goes.
on 21 January 2011
This toy is easy to make but they don't bounce.After a day they go hard.The instruction's are also not clear
on 29 November 2013
looks and is worth the money alot cheeper then wot argos sell them for makes a fab presant to good for just a stocking filler i got it for my son but my nephew would love it many thanks
on 31 January 2014
brought for my son, he enjoyed making the balls and has put them altogether now but it dosn't seem to work as it's suppose to but he still loves it