• Fuzzy

Customer reviews

Fuzzy
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 April 2008
I remember falling in love with the title track when I was still school listening to Mark and Lard on headphones at night when they did the ten o'clock show, but never got around to buying it until last week. The whole album is brilliant and his singing actually reminds me a bit of your woman from Jefferson Airplane the way he seems to be able bend his voice. Why this album isn't more of a classic/must have I don't know.
on 3 February 2013
As I said my record collection is full of all the good stuff coming from the 60`s and the 70`s only a few records gave me the same enlightment in the 90`s and afterwards FUZZY is one of these. There is a great atmosphere, I called it a GEM in C sharp! As most of the songs seem to be in that key...my favorite is probably american Stars and stripes nice mellow ballad with Phillips voice shining
on 28 September 2013
A rather lesser known artist in UK.
I had difficulty obtainig this CD from our local usual supplier - I don't think they wanted to order it.
Quite delighted to have obtained it - and quickly.
on 28 June 2014
This iconic album arrived well within time and was in mint condition. What more can one say? Dealt with this outfit before and was never let down. Thank you.
on 26 January 2014
Grant Lee Buffalo is one of my favorit bands, and this album is so fine. If you havent heard this band, your in for a great experience if you buy this album.
on 29 January 2001
the second this album starts it opens up your eyes, if you are tired of hearing guitar bands following a set pattern (oasis, suede)...(if you are not, ignorance is bliss) this music is a breath of fresh air. Shining Hour, Jupiter and Teardrop, and Fuzzy being standouts, just read these lyrics: Bring me home to this house of many days..., Noel Galleher is crying into his pillow every night.
on 7 August 2015
Excellent albums and excellent service by supplier
on 17 March 2016
every thing is very fine
on 4 September 2016