Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 October 2013
The family never tire of this wonderful film. My grandchildren would watch it all year round if I let them.
They borrowed my copy last year so I have replaced it ready for Christmas when I know they will ask for it again.
on 24 November 2010
I recently lost my old cassette version of Bernard Cribbins' reading, and it was a treat to find that it was still available as a CD. Great sound quality and a fantastic story, read by a very able narrator whose voice manages to ride the music effortlessly. A must for listening on Christmas Eve. Some younger children may find it upsetting at the end.
on 28 January 2013
Lovely story and music from the original snowman file, narrated by Bernard Cribbins. My children love it and its classic enough for me to enjoy listening as well. Essential bedtime listening
on 25 December 2012
this is a unique story and soundtrack that has become a standard, and one that you can watch and listen to again and again.every family should have this in their collection.
kdb.
on 23 January 2016
I love the soundtrack to this film, although the narrated tracks are unnecessary as there were no words in the film or the original book - the pictures tell the story.
on 7 January 2012
Surely everyone's favourite Christmas fantasy. James Nesbitt lends a new twist to the narration. Thoroughly enjoyable. I just love it and listen to it over and over!!
on 13 November 2015
This is such a lovely story & with music & songs. A great CD for the car my grandson loves it so do I & he enjoys looking through the book whole listening to it.
on 27 December 2010
The Snowman is a timeless classic and should be on every childs' Xmas list. We saw the show at the Peacock Theatre in London and had to get the sound tracks.
on 7 December 2015
I was disappointed with the book because there was too much writing and not enough pictures
on 24 February 2014
The story of the Snowman was a great extra for me! It really delights! CD is a great variation of music pieces and story.