Customer reviews

Children's Party Time
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 December 2008
I bought this for my daughter, who's one. Not only did it give her plenty of fun in her bouncer but was also great for her mum and her mum's friends who re lived their dancing days.
on 22 February 2008
forget any workout videos put this on with your little ones its really good fun the singing is your typical cheesey type but its in tune clear and my eldest daughter who doesnt entertain singing or dancing genuinely liked it shes 4 my youngest whos 20 moths was loving every second dancing and trying to do the actions i highly recommend this for anyone with young children who wants to do a workout and entertain the kids.
on 28 March 2010
My son loved 'mini-disco' on last year's summer holiday so we decidied on an 80's cheesy pop party for his 2nd birthday. This CD had good reviews so we bought it for that ocassion. The selection of songs is really good - it has all the favourites on it such as Agga-doo, the Conga and YMCA. Unfortunately, they are all cover versions and whilst the singing isn't bad it is no match for the originals and sounds a bit half-hearted. Not a bad CD for little ones as they will love the songs anyway but if you know the originals you will probably be disappointed.
on 20 July 2012
The CD was good for the party I needed it for, however the description page looked as if it would be supplied with a coloured picture, song description in a solid case,but what turned up was just the CD in a soft plastic sleeve very disappointed. Should say on description how it will be packaged will not use this person again.
on 4 February 2012
lots of old classic songs to dance and sing too we quite often play this cd whilst kids are getting ready for bed ect and have a little dance all together
on 13 January 2013
Great for little ones' parties. I put this cd on a player and just let it run. It's got some great classic tunes, but only really suitable for little ones - gets a bit boring.
on 20 February 2013
I bought this for a parent and toddler dance group I run. It has lots of well known favorites that children enjoy bopping to.
on 27 February 2014
I got this for my youngest granddaughter, and she was dancing straight away. She loves the little dances that each piece has, her mum does too. My little granddaughter is 3 and 1/2. I'd recommend it.
on 10 September 2011
Wanted my grand daughter's name in plastic as table decorations for her 18th birthday party. Order was as stated & very prompt service. Very pleased with suppliers.
on 1 January 2010
This cd got the kids dancing on christmas day so we could focus on turkey preparations! lots of the old favourites from the mini disco scene on recent holidays!