Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 March 2013
My first Johnny Cash album was the Legend of Johnny Cash from 2005. That album included the early classic and some track from his later albums. The transfer from those early coutry Rockabilly to the darker, moods of those later recordings was a little bit too stark on a single disc compilation, therfore as a definitive collection, covering the period up to that point is a better formed compilation. Put this and "The Legend of" in a two disc set you have two disc set that deinfes Johnny Cash across all stages.
The Man In Black has great sound quality, and once again you can't fault one of the Sun masters.
on 18 May 2017
I had to replace my old copy as it was worn out. I love this so much that I had Walk the Line played at our wedding ceremony.
on 27 April 2017
An oldie but goody, I like John simple as that.
on 14 April 2017
Great easy listening music, johnny cash at his best
on 17 May 2017
As described and arrived on time.
on 20 June 2017
great music from the man in black
on 24 May 2017
Excellent service, I'm happy with the CD.
on 5 May 2014
I love the music of Johnny Cash, and this album doesn't' disappoint :D this is a fantastic addition for anyone who is a fan of the king of country.
on 14 April 2017
A GREAT C.D
on 29 May 2016
I have this cd myself so i brought it as a present for a friend i think the best cd he done