Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 November 1999
This album will make you float around the room even whilst doing the dreariest of tasks! Listen to this when you need an evening of relaxation. Soft lights, glass of wine and the soothing, mellow sounds of Enya - guaranteed to make you chill-out. Well worth buying!
on 14 November 1999
Are you in the mood to become so completely relaxed that you're totally unaware of your surroundings, all your stresses melt away (at least temporarily) and you find yourself easing uncontrollably into the realm of sleep? If yes, then this is the CD for you. This really is a great CD. In typical Enya style, you are enraptured by the wonderful wafts of sound which carry you away gently. The touches of Irish folk add some reality to the whole experience. Great music!
There is no doubt that you know just what you will get from an Enya album,multi layered vocals,soothing piano and haunting melodies.In that sense,you could say that she is predicatble but when this type of music is done so well it is hard to fault.'Shepherd Moons' is one of Enya's finest pieces of work with many fine tracks.

'Caribbean Blue','Book Of Days' and 'How Can I Keep From Singing?' are all classic Enya.If you just want to wind down after a tough day you could do a lot worse than to put on this CD and chill out.A class act.
on 27 January 2014
Another album from this Irish songstress to get lost in. Iv'e just ordered an ''upgrade'' from tape to cd and can't wait to be able blast it out in the car! There are no bad songs on this album in my opinion but the standout song for me is EBUDAE. It grabs me and carries me along in it's Celtic swing. The only trouble being is that it does not last long enough so I have to hear it again. Unfortunately this is the case with all my favorite Enya songs. Just like- Miss Claire remembers, a beautiful piano solo on the Watermark album but that's another story!
Sean Bradley, Jan 2014
on 14 August 2014
Sooooooooooo Calming and Soothing. Shepherd Moons is so Relaxing. Enya's Music is just so out of this world. I have all her Cd's and love her Music.

I think of days on the beach, flying Kite and just being stress free and care free when listening to Shepard Moons and any of her Cd's.

If you love peace and calm Shepherd Moons is for you.
on 24 July 2003
This album like her others is just brilliant if, like me you want to sit in peace and quiet and relax and let Enya's voice or music wash over you.
on 30 January 2014
Been listening to this for years. Had a huge laps of time without listening to it (had the cd in college way back in the day). It crossed my mind recently so I bought the cd here new and boy oh boy does this sound nice. I could listen to it in a loop for a day or two without growing tired of it. Yes, I'm a big softy I guess.

Also bought her Watermark cd, and enjoy it equally.
on 13 October 2015
Probably the most popular of Enya's albums, and definitely my overall favourite.

Wonderful mixture of songs, and instantly recognisable as Enya. One of my favourite songs is 'Book of Days' that many will recognise from Titanic!
on 30 May 2015
With a neon blue energy, this album takes you on a journey across the Caribbean sea, through marble halls and into Lothlorien. A very special album and I recommend the bonus track 'As Baile' a Gaelic and more haunting version of Watermarks 'Exile.'
on 7 November 2014
Enya's music and singing are the best! Not all the tracks on this disk are original, there are a couple of classical favourites that are given the Enya interpretation to admirable effect. This CD will get a lot of playtime!