Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 April 2009
I have had this for a few years on cassette which only goes to show how good it is that numerous years later I wanted it on cd. A timeless recording.
on 2 September 2010
Excellent cd with plenty of singalongs. wish I'd bought it ages ago. If you are a Carly Simon fan you will love this CD
on 1 December 2014
Love this CD. Have the original in Vinel, then updated to Tape and now at last am getting around to buying all my favourites from the 70s in CD. This particular one is a classic and perfect for me !
on 16 June 2015
Love this album had it on cd but wanted it on mp3 to listen to in my car
dont normally like live albums but this is absolutely brilliant brings out the best in carly Simon
on 6 July 2013
We all know many of these songs and the live recordings really add some vibrancy to them. You don't have to be a hard-core Carly Simon fan to enjoy this album, but you will!
on 3 July 2016
Very happy with service and product
on 14 November 2013
All her great songs. Took me back to my youth. Not stopped playing it. Just forgot what a great singer she is. highly recommended
on 3 August 2015
Purchased for my husband who had most of Carly Simon's tapes - bought to replace them. Live, and excellent
on 14 January 2013
I have just discovered this singer, her voice is wonderful. I now have two cds and will buy some more
on 31 December 2016
Bought as in joke with my daughter as we lov d singing "you're so vain" .