on 14 November 2011
I have all the Cassic Rock cassettes and a number of CD's but not this one so I was really pleased to obtain it for my MP3 player. There are still a lot which have not been transferred to CD which is a shame as they are all like this out of this World arrangements.
on 19 December 2012
I must confess that I am not at all fan of of Tim Rice and Lloyd-Webber. I obtained this album for my Mum who is.

Without the intrusive vocals, what you get is acceptable background music, and fans can Karoake along when they feel like it. The orchestra does a very good job, and in my opinion it is an improvement over the original works.

Whether you think it is better music or not, it is certainly more versatile. For that reason I think this is a must, for all lovers of Llyod-Webber musicals.
on 4 March 2013
A good CD expanding my Classic Rock collection and a good way to hear familiar tunes without the vocals. if you like Classic Rock and / or theatre tunes then this is for you.
on 23 January 2014
I started to collect the LSO Classic Rock albums back in the 80's when they were LP's and now I have all 10 CD's. I think this was the last one they made?
on 12 August 2016
Maybe it's just me but the tunes on this CD make my back go all goose pimply. Fantastic.
on 6 July 2015
Arrived on time. Just what I wanted for my LSO classics collection
on 25 September 2015
My mistake, not really my scene
on 16 December 2015