This CD which seems widely available (I got mine at a charity shop) and is great for those who want Vivaldi's famous The Four Seasons.

More interestingly - even the 'Seasons' will become less listened to after a while - are the other offerings on offer.

Vivaldi's violin concerto in G minor has some of the most shimmering and exquisite solo fiddling around and is often very beautiful and moving. I'm not a classical listener, generally but like to have a few pieces when the mood suits.

Pachelbel's 'Canon' seems familiar to me, from where I can't recall.

Lastly, some full blown Bach, with his Brandenburg concerto with all its harpsichords and brass and woodwind all calling out - the sort of music I imagine myself doing the vacuuming to!

I do like my hi-fi and this CD sounds excellent, with a clear, wide stereo and is uniformly enjoyable and listenable. You do only get an hour but that's probably enough for most dabblers like me and who then wish for a change of mood. For the bargain price it's often found at, you cannot go wrong.
on 14 November 2015