Watermark
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 February 2016
This is truely a remarkable album... a true classic, leaving me almost lost for words; as i feel i could not review it and do Watermark justice... I feel Enya's best work was from her 1st two albums, there was just something so captivating about them, magical and unique. Later albums where not bad at all, don't get me wrong(however I will say I was very disappointed with Amarantine and Dark Sky Island); but here bizarrely I find Orrinoco Flow one of my least favourite tracks! My own favourite's include the wonderful "Cursum Perficio", "Storms in Africa", and "The Long Ships". Overall, Shepherd Moons is the best album, for me, - but I thank Enya for making such beautiful music, which will remain timeless.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 December 2013
HER BEST ALBUM, WELL PROBABLY according to those experts. Unusual music, haunting is how I describe it, certainly very different, perhaps unique. So why 4 stars and not 5, well if you can afford it and are daft enough to pay it, there is a japanese digitally remastered version that I am assured sounds EVEN better, so that is what the 5 stars are reserved for.
I got mine used in very good condition, for almost nothing from an amazon shop, highly recommended.
on 18 June 2017
I was very pleased with this CD, it's one of her older albums.but has all the classic pieces.
Have to recommend this Music CD
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 6 November 2008
What can I say that hasn't been said? Love it! A combination of simplicity through the Roland D-50 used for the lead synths, and the multiple overlapping of vocals makes this a unique album - seamless, to be more precise. Obviously theirs nothing more to be said about Enya's vocal range, but her musical ability is fantastic; the way she contrasts low and high harmonies, to the accomplishment of giving this a universal 'world' sound is to be aspired by. If I was stranded on an island, this would be in my top 5 albums!
5 people found this helpful
on 10 September 2016
This album is the most relaxing album I have and bought it because I knew it would provide me with the relaxing background I needed, superbly put together, swift delivery and excellent value . Thanks
on 30 January 2014
Been listening to this for years. Had a huge laps of time without listening to it (had the cd in college way back in the day). It crossed my mind recently so I bought the cd here new and boy oh boy does this sound nice. I could listen to it in a loop for a day or two without growing tired of it. Yes, I'm a big softy I guess.

Also bought her Shepard Moons cd, and enjoy it equally.
on 13 August 2014
I have bought Enya Cd's from day one and Watermark I have on Cassette but I also wanted on CD. Its Beautiful as all of Enya's Songs are.

The are Soft, Calming, Relaxing and a complete escape. I listen to Watermark all the time.

You never ever go wrong with Enya. Perfect easy listening
on 29 March 2018
Another great album from Enya. She doesn't disappoint.
on 5 November 2015
Just as good today as it was when it first came out. Every song puts you in a different mood and takes you to a different place.
Music of a different standard. Quality music that will never grow old.
on 23 November 2017
Perfect cd but case a little damaged but no problem