on 8 March 2018
Having seen lots of documentaries lately I couldn't wait to buy this CD. As you would gather, rather different from Freddies normal stuff but definitely worth a listen. Great music from a lost legend.
VINE VOICETOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 March 2013
Freddie Mercury's death was a HUGE loss to the world of music. "Barcelona" is Freddie teamed up with opera singer Montserrat Cabella.

It is a sort of rock opera. The singing is amazing, the music is extremely powerful and really showcases rock solid talent.

If you like Freddie Mercury you will like this CD. It is probably not too well known but I find it stunning.

Hope you enjoy it too.
on 23 December 2017
Slightly disappointed with this one but I think it might grow on me. I didn't realise there was a Barcelona Album - thought it was just the single.
on 14 March 2017
What can you say about Freddie and Montserrat, other than Perfect.
on 3 August 2017
For memories sake, I wanted to renew my long ago enjoyment of this disc. Also, I visited Barcelona this year.
on 27 January 2018
😊👍
on 8 March 2017
Amazing cd, the reason I adore music 🎶 sheer bliss!!!
on 6 May 2015
I bought this as a gift for my husband. He has a huge Queen cd collection but didn't appear to have this. I also bought the updated, orchestral cd for him too. Loves them both, so a great gift. Sound quality very good. Item was fairly priced too.
on 13 August 2015
Not much to say other than 2 great voices from different genres of music making a wonderful recording.
on 5 June 2013
I didn't realise what a delight this cd was, only knew the main track from years back. Then I saw the tv programme on Freddie, and wanted to hear more. What a joy to listen to the wonderful combination of these two voices.