Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 March 2017
What can I say a finale like know other one can describe other than Mr Freddie Mercury himself. Even though he was suffering in silence he showed the whole wide world his firm vision of what an ultimate performer should infact achieve in the long term . He showcased what I call my favourite track on this album ''These are the days of are Lives'', which was recorded in the final days before his sadly announced departure from the world and far beyond . His music will shall forever stay with us in are hearts.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 September 2015
This was a gift for my mother. She has previously owned Innuendo by Queen on LP, but since doesn't listen to music on LP anymore was it fun for her to get a this album as a cd since loves this album. Innuendo has a lot of great queen songs and I myself as a big Queen fan loves this cd also. I think innuendo is one of the best album that Queen has released and a must buy for any fan of the group.
on 7 July 2017
Great item super speedy delivery thank you
on 28 May 2017
Brilliant album one of their best.
on 14 March 2017
I had this album on cassette when it was first released, I think the cd I ordered has been revamped as I'm sure a track was omitted. Still a good album .
THANKYOU.
on 3 March 2017
Fantastic
on 25 July 2017
Just love Queen
on 6 April 2017
Fantastic album, one of my favourites. If you like queen, you'll love this.
on 3 June 2017
Good condition perfect sound track
on 14 June 2017