Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 September 2015
I'M NOT A GREAT B.S. FAN BUT THOUGHT THIS MIGHT BE GOOD.... IT'S OKAY...
on 24 February 2016
Very happy with the product price, quality and delivery! Will use again
on 11 March 2016
its got all the songs that we have all heard what more can you ask for
on 2 November 2014
Loved this CD. A classic for me. Rock/pop with all his great songs.
on 20 March 2016
This CD has been played over and over since I got it, brilliant.
on 19 December 2015
Bruce Springsteen's Greatest Hits... What More Needs To Be Said?
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 April 2013
I like Bruce Springsteen because he is shows great respect to the pioneers of Rock 'n' Roll. For example, he made brilliant contribution to Roy Orbison's "Black and White Night".
This is the actually the only Springsteen album I have. I bought it when it came out and while I like this collection I've never been totally convinced to go an buy more Bruce.

"Dancing In The Dark" and "Born In The USA" are by far the biggest hits and best known tracks on the album and for good reason. They are classic 1980's rock tracks. "Born To Run" is good, but I've never been convinced by some claims that it's the best 'Rock 'n' Roll' song ever. This is using 'Rock 'n' Roll' in its broad sense of the term, rather than the style of music from the 50's.

There is a good mix of ballads and mid-tempo songs and it makes for a good listen end to end.
I have no hesitation in awarding this 4 stars.

But the one thing that doesn't quite convince me about Bruce is that I liken some aspects of his singing to a mumbling. This is why for me "Dancing In The Dark" and "Born In the USA" stand out as for me there is no hint of that mumbling feeling I get. They are both sung with gusto. "Glory Days" is another good one, but not quite in the same league as the former two mentioned.

So I feel like the best of Bruce is contained within these "Greatest Hits" and that I don't need to buy more.
on 2 May 2016
Good , very good , best wel prima die ouwe rock legende .
on 6 January 2016
Great album with all my fave songs and reasonably priced.
on 19 November 2013
The content is next to none.
the timescale was brilliant .
the ggods were well packed and arrived safely.
the album is a must for all springsteen fans, it is also a good introduction to his music for people not familiar with his work.