Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 November 1999
I love this CD. Michael, as always, did a great job. I love to hear Michael sing 'The Classics!'
I would like to advise anyone buying this UK version of the CD, for the song, Warm And Tender Love, that it is not on the CD.
The track listing is incorrect. The UK CD is the same as the US CD. Fans from the US that have ordered from here, and already received the CD, have notified UK Amazon. Hopefully, they will update their track listing soon.
Char Harris
on 6 November 1999
You will love this album it is Michael at his best. As for picking a favourite, l've now heard this CD quite a few times! and l still can't pick one....they are all superb. A must for any Bolton fan! Let's make this a number 1 for Michael.
The first time I heard Michael Bolton was when I was on holiday in America back in 1989. I was listening to the local radio whilst there and heard a couple of his songs.

I bought this album whilst I was on holiday in America in 1992.

Michael Bolton has a fantastic voice and I love the songs he sings.

It’s the fourth CD album I bought of Michael’s and he keeps on going from strength to strength. :-)

I love listening to the entire CD, personally I think it’s fantastic.:-)

It’s a must for any Michael Bolton fan and I can highly recommend it. :-)
on 14 July 2013
This album is great. Some really good classic songs which Michael Bolton adds his great vocals to. Produced by Walter Afanasieff (who's worked with Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston and Celine Dion) this album is a must!!!
on 20 July 2013
I like Michael Bolton and had this in cassette tapes in the past so I just had to
update onto CD. TIMELESS is what it says
on 23 August 2000
This is actually suprisingly ok, for someone of Michael's calibre. The songs listed truly are 'classics', and the vocals are not as bad as I had feared. 'Reach out, i'll be there' is surely one of the best songs ever written and it stands out as a special on this album. Hold On, and Knock On Wood also bring out the best in Bolton. If you have never heard or liked Michael Bolton before, I would not buy this album, although it may suprise the rest of the population.
on 31 March 2013
I have been a huge fan of him for years, this is a really good cd, the songs are great.
on 17 July 2014
Beautiful selection - some repeats from other discs, but this is no problem!!
on 3 December 2015
Fast delivery and as expected. Would recommend.
on 30 June 2016
All as expected to replace sticking cassette.