Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 March 2014
Kylie's first ever Greatest Hits collection that bids a farewell to her SAW days and then start the second faze of her career. With 22 tracks nothing is left off this mammoth collection of hits that includes 17 of her previous hits and plus 3 new tracks 2 of which were singles and all made the top 20 quite a achievement.

01. I Should Be So Lucky 10/10 UK#1
19. Finer Feelings 10/10 UK#11
20. What Kind Of Fool (Heard All That Before) 8/10 UK#14
21. Celebration 7/10 UK#20
22. Where In The World 7/10

BEST TRACKS = I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY, HAND ON YOUR HEART, BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO & FINER FEELINGS.

WEAKEST = CELEBRATION, WORD IS OUT & WHERE IN THE WORLD
on 14 April 2013
The original Kylie Greatest hits is an outstanding summary of Kylie's time at PWL. Deservedly a number one album in the UK and featuring one of my favourite vintage Kylie singles 'What Kind Of Fool'. All the hits are here unlike later best of albums. Considering how cheap this cd is there is no excuse for leaving it on the shelf! This is also the only place you can find the Latin-pop themed 'Where in the world' which is an early example of Kylie's song writing skills. The only thing that could have possibly made this cd perfect would have been the inclusion of Miss Minogue's finest ever B-side 'Say the word, I'll Be There' but this can be found on the re-released version of this cd in place of 'It's No Secret'. Either way this is an essential purchase!
on 21 May 2013
Ever since this arrived I have been singing along to it in the car. Mainly out of tune but at least I am trying.
on 14 October 2001
I wasn't expecting this album to be playing in my CD every second of the day but it has really surprised me. Kylie shows just what a talented singer and artist she is and hopefully gets the credit she deserves with this her finest album since 'Rhythm of love' from 1990. Standout tracks are almost all of them, every song could be a single release. My favourites are 'Fever' - it takes me back to the 80's and reminds me of the era and the 80's sound I love, Burning up - I thought it might be a cover of Madonnas 1982 single but it is completely different, starts out like a New Radicals song but then gets back to the funk - such a cool track, and of course 'can't get you out of my head' - Kylie is Miss Pop Icon!
Its also interesting to see the one time pop singer Cathy Dennis in the song credits - kind of ironic that in her day she was battling it out with Kylie for chart supremacy and now she is writing Kylies songs?
on 2 May 2013
Liking the Album, I purchased this item to cover her earliest hits to when she started singing in 1988. Stock, Atikin and Waterman stuff : I should Be So Lucky, and interesting It's No Secret, Turn It In to Love weren't hits but are so classic to enjoy listening to. Her Videos are splendid covering her earlier hits. I so glad to have bought this album
on 17 July 2016
now I love kylie Minogue and have every one of her singles or should I say cds from the very beginning when she started.i grew up with her songs and enjoy listening to them
on 9 December 2011
Having already remixes part 4 at home, I decided to obtain part 3. Unfortunately this one is not as good as the other one. Probably an amazing gift for a die-for-fan, but a pink elephant for a casual listener.
Cd-1 weak points are songs 2, 9, 8.
Cd-2 songs 8, 9 are the flows.

I am still considering whether I sell it or keep it.
on 15 January 2016
Came super fast and has all my fav tracks on xx
on 6 November 2011
Gday. Aussie beaut' sheila that Olivia Neutron-Bomb adores as she's a great Aussie mate. Terrific set of hit singles but not remastered just yet. Very suitable Girlie Xmas present if only she were current star.
on 26 December 2015
Good condition and good value.