Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 March 2017
So lucky to get to see this in "all its entirety" for the anniversary release. Won't go into how great this album is. But from an ageing raver, this has it all. Way before it's time, still sounds timeless now. Techno, tribal house, trip hop. It really was an album ahead of the times. This is probably still one of my favourite electronic albums of all time.

This is what brought me to dance music, deep emotional. Great!
on 10 September 2015
Sonething reminded me of Leftfield recently, and it pushed me to purchase it. I remember in the 90s listening to it during long summer nights of carefree teenage years! It brings back memories and is just as good as I remember!
on 2 September 2015
The iconic album. What more can you say as tracks from this album have been used on adverts and films.
on 11 April 2017
All good
on 4 August 2017
FAB
on 13 March 2017
brilliant
on 26 July 2017
As good as I remember it. Not heard it for years
on 16 May 2017
Pure Classic
on 26 July 2009
One of my favourite electronica groups, The Crystal Method, have said that Leftfield are the best group ever to have made music in this genre. After listening to this fantastic album, I can see where they were coming from!
on 17 April 2015
EVERYONE NEEDS THIS MUSIC. You cannot deny that the 90's were a very special period for amazingly produced UK dance music but this one is the cherry on the pie. So well thought through and flows like beautiful stream of crystal clear water. I remember back in the day wacking this on after a heavy session in a house club and there was no comparison to the places this cd took me. Some very memorable counds here that will be with me forever and can immediately transport me back to the good old days. Expect, Rasta Dub, deep euphoria, chillout, edges of punk and anarchy that's why it is so accomplished as it works.