• Crazy

on 2 May 2017
on 22 May 2017
Wonderful cd, very Romantic ! A must have
on 17 December 2001
Julio has wonderfully compiled this album with care, and is one of his short but easy listening and calming tracks. I must admit that his combination of spanish and english titles works beautifully and compliment each other as one song flows into the other. These are all classics of course but to hear them all together is excellent. It would have been better if Julio added more songs to it, but these are the 10 most tracks that I liked that he put together, truly wonderful!!
on 1 December 2000
I have this album on both vinyl and C.D. The rich, warm and sensual voice of julio in your ears sends shivers up your spine. The title song is a must while curled on the sofa in the arms of the one you love. Try it, you won't be dissapointed!
on 28 March 2011
My wife is a fan of Julio. Earlier I bought one of his CD (not from amazon though) and did not like the recording at all. Eventually my wife pointed me to this CD and I bought it little hesitantly. Now, after receiving I have listened to it more than 7 times in last week. This is a very good recording of Julio who is known for his heavenly voice. And the CD does justice to his voice. I do not know Latin. But the latin songs in the CD made me feel that music prevails beyond the barrier of language. I have myself become a Julio fan. A must have CD for those who likes to listen to Julios rich voice.
on 23 July 2011
Who couldnt just love this CD. I know i am a fan, but i loved every one of the songs on it. If your a fan too BUY IT!!!! i am sure you wont regret it. mmmmmmmmmmmm that voice lol!
on 18 February 2013
just as anticipated - I particularly wanted one track but the whole dvd is excellent. very happy with this purchase.
on 23 April 2016
I love this CD it brings back so many memories of a holiday in Minorca We went on a coach trip and Raphael guide played this as we drove around the island The reason we had to replace it is that we gave an old player away to a charity shop recently and my husband left this CD inside it I was devastated.
on 19 April 2014
I like his music its nice to listen to and relaxing he has a lovely voice, very nice indeed if you like something diffrernt for a change.very good looking too,
on 29 June 2013
A great album of classic covers with a mixture of English and Spanish songs; classic easy listening music at a great price.