Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 May 2003
At 16 years old with no spanish blood, you don't usually expect to find a CD like this in a collection, but in mine u will. How can u not fall in love with the spanish flow a rhythm that each song brings ! The fact you may not understand a word of spanish is no excuse not to buy this CD. It contains hits such as Bamboleo & Volare which everyone has heard of once you play it, and they soon start singing along to the chorus. My parents think I'm going old on them because of this and the fact me and my friends love it so much we listen to it every lunch break. It is a CD for all ages and a must have for any collection is what I say to them and to you!
on 26 April 2001
I just love the Spanish rythms captured in this excellent CD. There is no way you can listen to this and not have your spirits lifted. Try as you may you cannot stop the foot-tapping, etc. The fact that I don't understand a word of Spanish (is it Spanish?) doesn't seem to make a difference either. Excellent group and excellent summary CD of their work.
on 16 November 1999
I have been to two Gipsy Kings concerts and they have to be the best concerts I have ever been to. All of the songs they play at those concerts are on this cd. The Gipsy Kings have an incredible sound that I find it difficult to compare to just about any one else that is more "mainstream". The band is incredible! "Bamboleo" is one of my favorite songs by them. I find this even more amusing when I realize that I do not understand a word they are singing - the translation of it, that is - but I always seem to find myself singing along anyway. This is a wonderful band and if you own nothing by them this is a wonderful introduction.
on 3 February 2010
I never tire of this album, the title says it all,every track a winner. Driving beat,irresistable footapping and air guitar stuff. The gravelly voice and campfire atmostphere is all here. If you only buy one Gipsy kings. c.d this should be the one.
on 18 September 2010
I have had this album in the past and it bugged me that I didnt have it on cd . . . . so now I have !!!!! If you like foot tapping lively salsa type music then this is the one for you it has some of their hits and more.
on 18 May 2016
Not really my kind of music I prefer the easier listening sound of B-Tribe but I purchased this to inspire my daughter who is learning the Spanish guitar and she was thrilled to hear what could be accomplished.

She did want to hear a bit more guitar rather than the singing which she thought all sounded a bit too much the same but overall it gave her a great flavour of how invigorating and fun it can be.

It reminds me of the Spanish bars I used to visit when I lived in the Caribbean, this was always blaring out into the street and attracted a hive of drama and party atmosphere.
on 11 April 2008
Excellent album from beginning to end, imagine yourself sat in the Mediterranean soaking up the sun.
on 18 March 2015
I've looked for the right 'Greatest Hits' cd of the 'Gipsy Kings' for years now..You know..The one with "ALL" your favourite tracks on & more, well, this is the one. If you are a 'Gipsy King' fan..I would highly recommend it.!!
on 4 May 2014
Purchased this to listen to in the car. Hoping it will help with my Spanish.
I am only learning the basics so if I don't learn any at least I will be able to sing it. Lol
Great album. Was chuffed to hear My way in Spanish (A Mi Manera) classic
on 13 June 2014
... My 6 year old daughter has taken this as her music now... she loves it and everyone dances when they hear it.... even though we've heard Bombeleo so many times on repeat I never get sick of it.. spirit lifting, heart happy music.