on 4 January 2013
I don't love all of the songs on this album, but the average quality is high. I bought this mainly because of "100 miles and running" which I find amazing.
I was kind of fed up of the modern hip hop, as in the recent years more and more rappers don't rhyme on the beat's flow. My ears bleed when I hear those atrocious crimes. So I needed to go back and listen to something from what I believe is the golden period.
My favourites are Public Enemy, Run DMC, Ice Cube, Ice T, Cypress Hill and Snoop Dogg. I almost forgot Lords of the Underground. I admit I never listened much to N.W.A, and now I regret it.
This album contains a nice booklet with lots of information on the tracks and on the band. The recording quality is high; the bass frequencies are there but they're not overwhelming, so you can crank up the volume and still pick up the nuances.
If you're into 90s hip hop, this is a must-buy.
on 21 February 2018
one them best cds of nwa
on 8 September 2017
Great takes me back to 1989
on 17 July 2016
Good product, fast delivery
on 25 October 2017
Delivery was Fast, Real Rap, Takes you back to the good days !
on 17 November 2016
Great service excellent product
on 6 July 2017
Excellent Quality.. Sealed and new.
on 3 May 2016
Class
on 10 November 2014
old school tunes, great to hear all the old songs, v good, great, well packed.
on 30 August 2015
One of the best classic ever!!!