Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 March 2017
beautiful collection - always a pleasure and keep me company on my long car journeys
on 3 March 2017
Very pleased thanks
on 20 April 2017
Excellent thank you
on 7 March 2007
I bought this album together with Enya's"Paint the Sky With Stars" back in 1997.I was waiting for a blind date and passing the time. Since both of these singers are both of the A 1 category, I didn't regret a single bit that a significant part of hard earned salary went to these two super albums.The rest is history.... and now for the review

The voice. The personality. The songs. It just clicked together in total harmony. This is manna for your soul. She sells tons of records. Many critics in the more or less academic league gives here one star or less, in some magazines and newspapers. But the fans (including me) loves here music anyway. She has total control over here voice register. Not much songs here that not have love in the title and lyrics. Ok, Let`s talk about love. This album has so many striking songs. The Love theme from Titanic really strikes a nerve in me, and i can listen to it again and again, and my heart pumping in the same rhythm as the song. Celine Dion really strikes a nerve in those of us who are not totally among the hipsters league and always looks for new trends. Better keep it simple. As Beatles says in one of their songs: All you need is love. It`s some times a cold,cold,world out there. Celine reminds us about other values in the world. As she says it: There`s one trough emotion, that reminds me we are the same..... Celine Dion Let`s talk about love. Yes Indeed. Celine.

By the way..that particular blind date became my wife.....
on 21 March 2008
I think this album is brilliant, it really stands out from anything else out there. Funnily enough this was the first full Celine album i ever listened to, proir to that i only knew Celine from owning the mega hit single 'My Heart Will Go On'. I was like 8 or 9 and i heard someone play that song, even at that age i noticed how good the vocals were, it was inevitable that one day i would become a Celine Dion fan.

The best songs on this album, if i had to pick them out are 'Us', 'Miles To Go Before I Sleep' & 'The Reason', this song is sung perfectly and i can understand why they put it as the opening track on the album, the song takes off with such power, but i must point this out, it does sound a bit like a Queen song with it's tempo changes and strong, heavy backing vocal for the phase 'in the middle of the night'. I mean as i said, i love all the songs on this album, the only song i skip is 'I Hate You Then I Love You' the duet with Pavarotti, thats the only dodgy song on the album. Having said that, i do think the collaborations are slightly weaker than when we hear Celine on her own, but thats just my opinion. Overall its a superb album, and if you don't already own it i would defiantly recommend you add it to your collection.
on 15 December 2005
After 'The Colour of My Love', Celine had set herself a very high standard to live up to in my opinion, and my word she has kept to that standard in superb fashion. It took her 2 attempts mind you, as 'Falling Into You' was a bit hit-and-miss for me but she has done it.

The variation on the album makes it an interesting listen (although Celine never sounds out of place and that voice of her's is magical). This comes from the slick songs on the album like Treat Her Like A Lady, Just A Little Bit Of Love and (the quiet in comparison) Why Oh Why, which have a modern edge to them but unlike her post-retirement studio albums (apart from Miracle), complement Celine's style rather than her having to adapt to the style of the songs. They are refreshing to hear.

All of the other songs on the album are true Celine ballads and I cannot fault any of them, from The Reason to Let's Talk About Love. Celine pours all the emotion and effort she can into them, without making the most of her vocal power all of the time - Tell Him, Immortality, Miles To Go and Where Is The Love? are examples of songs where Celine uses the softer side of her voice and I wish she would do that more often because she sounds so good!

Let's Talk About Love' is brilliant and one of Celine's best albums in my opinion, possibly her best. 'The Colour of My Love' is it's main rival. For other people who share my sentiments and cannot decide which is their favourite of the two, here's a way to help you make your decision:

Do you want to express your love in colours or talk about it?
on 17 December 2006
Although through my own preference I would not call this album my favourite colection of Celine Dion's work, this is a very good collection of songs. This album is particularly good for setting a romantic mood, or getting you relaxed. A fairly low-key album, without many of her usual power ballads, Let's Talk About Love carries sensuality at a gentle rhythm with a beautiful underlying feeling of desire. In particular, "Where Is The Love" and title track "Let's Talk About Love" stand out as pieces of music that express true, solid emotion.
on 15 September 2002
If you haven't already got this album, buy it! You will be able to see why Let's Talk About Love has already sold around 30 million. With Celine's trademark ballads such as When I Need You, Immortality (with the Bee Gees), The Reason, Tell Him (with Barbara Streisand) and of course, the unforgettable My Heart Will Go On, you will love the abum throughout- something for everyone!
The album also has her usual up-tempo pop songs like Just A Little Bit of Love and the reggae/rap style song Treat Her Like A lady.
Working with legends such as The Bee Gees, Barbara Streisand, Pavarotti, Carole King, George Martin (The Beatles producer/manager) and Jim Steinman (Meatloaf), it is easy to see why Celine is so popular with her fans and other artists and producers.
The Bee Gees said Celine is the best singer they have ever worked with. Working with top quality singers such as Ms. Streisand, see for yourself why they think this!
A MUST FOR YOUR COLLECTION!
on 9 November 1999
This was an unusual purchase for me - my tastes are usually more in the industrial/metal end of the pop spectrum. But boy was I glad I made the trip!! I'm not ashamed to say I wept at 'Why oh Why', while the literally 'Titanic' "My Heart Will Go On" had me 'sinking' to my knees... Guys in black leather, swallow your pride and, as Celine urges, "Let's Talk About Love"
on 5 September 2007
A good album i like some of the singles but not all of them but the tracks that stand for me are when i need you amar haciendo el amor and just a little bit of love i got i for a very good price 2 i think it was less than a pound but anyway the point is the album was good 9/10