Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 March 2017
Never thought in my youth that i would end my later years listening to the music that my dad loved but here i am really enjoying the music of the James Last orchestra and now my regret is that i never attended a concert , having watched a few on tv i wish i had. I now have a great respect for the man and his arrangements and skill and for the talent of the great musicians that he worked with.He is no longer with us but we have the recordings and the enjoyment of the music today wherever we are ,god bless Hansi
on 25 March 2012
Ever been in a bar or hotel when on holiday in Spain, and loved the background music? Asked a member of staff the title? Then forgot it,or lost that bit of paper it was written on ?
Well then, you will most probably find it,and many others here, all done in that classic, special way, that only James Last can achieve.
Amigo's para siempre,track 1,is my personal favourite on this album, one of those tunes that most of us know, but can't think of the title!That included me till I bought this album. As usual,the way his orchestra play all the titles is,well,I can tell you that in just two words.
PURE MAGIC !!!
on 12 January 2014
I enjoyed the whole of the cd very much, typical James Last music, high quality right through out, music pleasure.
on 26 February 2015
A Spanish collection worth having also very easy on the ear! Enjoy!
on 16 July 2015
R.I.P James. Your musical legacy will never die.
on 10 November 2009
brings back old memories when I listen to the song. No one is never too old for such excellent music.
on 23 June 2016
very pleased with disc
on 7 July 2014
1st class c d.
on 16 September 2015
Great CD ,
on 11 April 2016
I am a big fan of James Last but this CD was not up to my expectation. With the exception of a few well known tunes like Granada, I found the rest of the compiled songs uninspiring and not what I anticipated from the title "Viva Espana".
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse