Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 March 2000
It took me days to get past track four. I still have not got to the end of the CD. I have been stunned by the brilliance of MORCHEEBA and just have to keep re-playing, re-playing and re-playing the tracks. This is just fantastic.
on 17 April 2012
Ambient, popular and tuneful in equal measure.

It's a shame they never followed it up adequately although Deep Dive is also very good and well balanced.

Definitely dinner party music and definitely entertaining.
on 7 September 2014
I bought this to replace my first copy lost in a house move. And boy did I need it for the stress. I tend to only listen to the first half nowadays on my drive to work but still enjoyable
on 3 November 2013
I am a rock fan but I stumbled across this on the Youtube sidebar and fell in love with the chilled smooth sound,simply a great album for a lazy sunday morning......pure class.
on 8 October 2016
i love this album....but when i actualy paid for it, rather than listen on youtube i open it to find a robbie williams cd....imagine my dissapointment.
on 6 September 2000
This is the only album I have ever bought 3 copies of. I have listened to it for a few years but a copy always gets trashed, even a tiny scratch is enough to warrent a new perfect cd. This album sits with my soul, when I listen to it I can always recall happy times of my life, and that is the magic it holds for me. Its everlasting.
on 29 November 2013
Great band. Friend at work turned me onto them just recently - I hadn't heard of them before. Really cool and clever music.
on 16 December 2013
Once again a brilliant album from Morcheeba, I recommend this cd for all ages and music tastes. Real chill out music
on 7 October 2013
I wish I had listened to this band years ago because they are just tops. Lead singer is amazing. Brilliant CD.
on 27 November 2014
Bought this years ago and still
love it so much I bought it again after first copy went AWOL.