Customer reviews

Those Music Hall Days
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 December 2014
I bought this for my elderly mum, who kept on speaking about a song called "While London Sleeps" and she couldnt remember the words. Anyway, I managed to find it on this Roy Hudd CD (not my usual genre) and mum was thrilled with the whole CD, a good by for seniors :)
on 6 February 2013
What a fabulous item. Arrived so fast and well packed too. Great quality and full of useful songs for our local Music Hall. Roy Hudd is superb and the tracks contain some great material for aficionados! Well done Amazon, let us have some more of the same! Delighted.
on 19 June 2016
A good range of songs well performed by Roy Hudd. Bought for my parents who both have alzheimer's, and they love it. They laugh and sing together and it's just the thing to keep them engaged on a long drive or while sitting indoors.
on 23 November 2010
have always liked Roy, with his saucy jokes & songs. always good for a laugh & if I am feeling down, I put him on & I am laughing again. GREAT.
on 2 July 2012
This is a great album which has faithfully recreates the music and comedy of a bygone era. Roy's interpretation of these classic songs takes you back to those good old days. Buy it and enjoy
on 1 May 2013
A gem of a record with new songs to me. 15 very entertaining numbers. Songs like , Our Neighbourhood &The Hole in the Elephants Bottom were new to me. He is a natural.
on 19 April 2013
Not a record I play every day but it was cheap and is a good reminder of the old musical days.
on 26 June 2013
dad likes it..my dad loved it brings back memories from years ago. remembers the old days of yesterday. good old sing a along
on 1 April 2015