Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 May 2017
Good selection
on 8 December 2002
Michael Bolton has proved song after song that he is the master of his own destiny. In 1995 we saw ther elease of a Greatest Hits collection, plus 5 new tracks that marked the beginning of a new era for Bolton. All That Matters is that new era. Strong Lyrics, Powerful vocal performances matched by up to date sounds.
The first single (Best Of Love), co-written with Babyface is a lush R'n'B ballad that sees Bolton's vocals as we've never heard them. There is a feel good nature to this album, from the uptempo tracks 'Show Her The Way' 'Let's Make A Long Story Longer' 'Safe Place From The Storm' to the powerful ballads 'Best Of Love' 'Heart Can Only Be So Strong' Can't Get Close Enough To You' 'When There Are No Words'. Although this album failed to get the commercial success it deserved, probably due to the lack of promotional activity, 'All That Matters' is one of Michael Bolton's finest pieces of work, and I'd have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone wishing to listen to 'The Voice'
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 January 2016
The first time I heard Michael Bolton was when I was on holiday in America back in 1989. I was listening to the local radio whilst there and heard a couple of his songs.

My parents bought this album whilst they were on holiday in America in 1997 because at that time the album hadn’t been released in the UK.

Michael Bolton has a fantastic voice and I love the songs he sings.

It’s the seventh CD album I bought of Michael’s and he keeps on going from strength to strength. :-)

I love listening to the entire CD, personally I think it’s fantastic.:-)

It’s a must for any Michael Bolton fan and I can highly recommend it. :-)
on 18 February 2014
Didn't have this cd in my collection until i spotted it on Amazon and ordered it. Certainly not disappointed its brilliant just when you think Michael Bolton cannot deliver anymore power in his music, wow your in for a surprise with his soulful voice many beautiful Ballards.
on 4 December 2016
Love the singer . Have several albums. So got this and enjoyed it . Very good singer.
on 15 January 2016
LOVE MICHAEL BOLTON - WHAT MORE CAN I SAY
on 26 February 2013
have been a micheal bolton fan for quite a few years and this does not change that view he is a very gifted singer and musician this cd is worth listening to not just now but for years to come
on 10 October 2015
10 out of 10
on 9 July 2013
Very Good every song was great, I play it over and over again would recomend it to anyone that likes Michael Bolton