Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 29 January 2001
For a musicals addict this CD is perfect- the only CD I have found with such a wide variety of well known songs from all the classic musicals including modern ones as well. It includes songs from well known musicals such as Evita, Les Miserables, Starlight Express and Cats, as well as many, many more and is a great buy!
on 5 August 2005
If you are into musicals, this cd is pure magic. Each and every track is superb and I enjoy every single minute of listening to it. There is not one track on here that I couldn,t listen to over and over again.
on 24 September 2016
How lovely to listen to such varied but wonderful songs from stage and screen especially Michael Crawford, Elaine Page and Marti Webb to mention just a few. Just to sit of an evening, or on a wet afternoon, and get lost in the music is magical.
on 25 October 2015
This is one of my favourite CD's which I've had since it's release and play frequently, unfortunately my original now has Boyzone copied over CD1 (I didn't think this was possible!) I was devastated until I found this copy SO HAPPY.... I'm listening now.
on 21 March 2010
This CD is simply superb. For anyone who loves melodic music and a great CD to play at dinnertime, this is it. I just wished that they brought our a version 2!!
on 16 May 2014
This was bought to replace the same cd which I HAVE PLAYED SO MUCH

This was bought to replace my existing copy of the same cd which I have played so many times.

There are so many excellent tracks from all my favourite musicals.
on 1 July 2009
it was that again good i had to buy it again, modern music mixed with tracks from famous musicals, music for the soul.
on 1 September 2009
I enjoyed this cd very much, I would recommend it for anyone who likes good music.
on 5 August 2011
In 1966 Lou Christie made a single called Painter.It wasn't issued here because the estate of Giacomo Puccini objected because the great American had used the melody of Madame Butterfly.
And about 10 years later Andrew Lloyd Weber did the same thing for a song called Memories-which he later recycled as Oh What A Circus for David Essex.
Lloyd Weber is not beneath nicking classical melodies and he gets away with it.
Which is fine with me-I love plagiarists
Listen to the music enough and you hear snatches of Schubert and Chopin and why not? It at least shows some real imagination and is also a reminder that Bach walloped a great deal of Vivaldi
on 30 May 2013
This is a great cd of musicals and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes a good sing-along. This is a replacement as I think I wore the other one out!! Highly recommended.