• Blue

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 February 2000
Simply Red is one of the best bands of today in the U.S. and abroad. Their music is constantly changing but continuously fantastic. I always have to listen to their new songs more than once and try to remember not to expect the same old thing but open myself to new sounds in their music. Blue is a good example of totally different but totally terrific music. Mick writes songs about what he is feeling and I think it takes alot of strength to be sooo real. I hope they consider touring in the states because I would love to see them (Mick)in person!
on 20 June 2000
I'm lost for words truly. This is a definitive mood expression for Simply Red. That voice, wow, that voice and emotion, sounds of that band....can just reach out and touch your heart. You will identify with the words...love both takes on "air". Wonderful, wonderful! Lovin' it in the USA!
on 9 May 2011
Came to this album late, admit I bought it here on Amazon because it was cheap, best pound I've spent in awhile! Not many albums I play and put on again right after. Love the cover versions, like the late night laidback feel, had friends over for dinner the other night, played very nicely in background, not STARS but then that would have been boring, highly recommend to any Simply Red fan, if your unsure of buying this don't be, you wont be disappointed!!!
on 5 September 2011
I liked this record by Simply Red 13 years ago. Like now. Only audio remaster CD 2008 great, to better. I'm happy. Everyone who likes this Simply Red work advice.
on 12 December 2014
its simply red whats not to love, my husband has been after this album for years, i finally remembered to buy it for him lol...a great listen
on 6 December 2010
Purchased to add to my Simply Red collection and you get what it says on the tin! If you're a fan of Mick and the boys, you'll like this CD.
on 2 July 2014
Didn't really like any of the songs on this one. A bit of a disappointing if I'm being honest.
on 31 December 2014
One of the best singers of his era and this CD substantiates that
on 17 October 2014
Another powerful album with mixed beats
on 29 April 2015
pretty mediocre album from this star